|Joined: ||Thu Dec 18th, 2014|
|Location: || |
|User Gallery||Let's assume that you have a diagnosed form of hairloss. What steps could you take to lessen the impact of the hairloss itself?
1. If you're a smoker then quit right now. It's bad for your body in general and in particular robs your blood of oxygen needed by the rest of the body. Smoking also affects the condition and quality of your hair.
2. Cut out junk food - it's incredibly bad for you. Eat more fruit and drink plenty of water.
3. Exercise. Going to the gym won't regrow hair but overall body health is very important.
4. Use the mildest shampoo possible and avoid the shampoo/conditioner two-in-one products. Baby shampoos are ideal.
5. Take a good multi-vitamin supplement. Codliver oil and evening primrose oil capsules are also recommended.
6. Consider aromatherapy, acupuncture or other alternative treatments to relieve any stress in your body.
7. If necessary then start using Rogaine and Propecia. The use of these products (especially Propecia) can visibly reduce and even stop (in some cases) the progress of hairloss. DO NOT begin using these products without having seen a doctor or trichologist.