• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

!0 days post recovery - 3000 grafts from Bellevue, Seattle Washington

J

JimboC

I received my first transplant 10 days ago and I am a bit annoyed with the result. I paid more than I was epecting to pay ($18,000) but felt that the Clinic was very professional. While I was not looking for a more natural hairline for my age (46) it did not quite look aesthetically right. One side at the hairline blends in nicely and the other side seems to have a 1/3 inch gap in the corner. They shaved by head completely bald which may have been part of the problem. I emailed the doctor and he said let it grow out and that he would revise it for free as it would require a small amount of grafts to fix.

This is just really annoying as I would have to fly across the country many months down the road to get this fixed. For $18,000 I was hoping they would get it correct the very first time. I"m now windering if I made the right decision, but I know being depressed after a procedure is part of the course. Any advice would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 10.10.51 AM.png

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It does look as though they missed out those areas. Could you ask the clinic for your pictures from the surgery day? Then add them here.

J

JimboC

This below photo is a day and a half post operation. The doctor was highly qualified and seemed very thorough. The hairline is asymmetrical. I did ask for a more "natural" look so hoping this was on purpose, but the tiny missed spot is annoying.

Attachments

• IMG_4597.jpeg
    IMG_4597.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: