• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Jean Devroye - Patient with two surgeries with a very good result

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
This patient wanted to treat quickly and completely his important baldness.

Ideally, he wished to cover the whole bald area in one surgery.

Finally, two surgeries were necessary to reach the aim fixed.

The elasticity was very good; with an excellent density (90 FU/cm?).

Thus, we have managed reaching 3418 grafts for 6455 hairs during the first surgery.

During the second one, we reached 1987 grafts for 4786 hairs.

Details regarding the cutting: 1049 FU1, 1976 FU2 1402 FU3, 451 FU4, 45 FU5.

During the first surgery, we have grafted areas 1-2 and 3. The area 4 was grafted with less density.

The second hair transplant consisted in covering area 5.

Due to the short time between both surgeries, the result after one year was amazing.

NB : The measures of the areas and the density were realized with the help of my program called HAIRMES. This program can be provided by the computer scientist who created it.

Personally, I do not make any benefits on the price of this program which is sold at a very low price.

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Wow, stellar results! Just how much time between the two surgeries. I think 3400 grafts in one session is considered a big session. The pictures are great as usual.

Always great seeing you at the conferences. Looking forward to your new instrumentation too. Thank you for going through all that trouble for us.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
superb as ever.....them pictures are fantastic!! ¬b`

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
Hello!

Thanks a lot for all your comments!
Janna, to answer your question, there is almost 6 months between both surgeries (on the patient's demand).

Dr Jean Devroye Md

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
The work is stellar but I had trouble following the progression of the timeframe with the photos. I am assuming that the last few on the right side are after both surgeries?

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Just looked at this again and i am very impressed....The program you refer to must be very useful, do you use it on most patients?.