• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC CYPRUS CLINIC 2426 FUE GRAFTS HAIRLINE-TEMPLES

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thanks Mate it was one of the best things I ever done in my life , am so grateful today to still have hair and be alive

Happy New Year

Doron HDC coordinator

Doron HDC coordinator

For Consultation with HDC WhatsApp +972526542654
Happy new year stud

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Daz. Your hair looks amazing. It is standing the test of time. From where you started all those years ago, life changing for the better.
You’re looking healthy too.
Thanks for the update.
Wishing you a great New Year.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Am away on Ship Sunday Possibly hope it Monday , , heading to the ELVIS CONVENTION BIRMINGHAM tomorrow for a couple of days lets rock this joint , wishing everyone great recovery and growth

P

Patrick 2

Hi I have only just joined this group ,was on it many years ago , and was hell bent on getting work done by HDC but with the help of meds , I bought time ,and for my age 54 it looks natural , at the Time I did loads of research .
it seems the industry has moved on a lot , I mean turkey was only just starting to do transplants then, for fue are HDC still very much up there ,or have the rest caught up , I need front temple restoration ,but would like to keep my hair unshaved ,sorry for crashing your thred , but I know you guys have been on here for a long time
cheers
patrick

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I have only just joined this group ,was on it many years ago , and was hell bent on getting work done by HDC but with the help of meds , I bought time ,and for my age 54 it looks natural , at the Time I did loads of research .
it seems the industry has moved on a lot , I mean turkey was only just starting to do transplants then, for fue are HDC still very much up there ,or have the rest caught up , I need front temple restoration ,but would like to keep my hair unshaved ,sorry for crashing your thred , but I know you guys have been on here for a long time
cheers
patrick

Patrick, it would be great if you could start your own thread with some pictures if possible. Then we can give our opinions.
Dazzsters result is very good. I have seen it face to face.

P

Patrick 2

Will do thanks guys for the input ,Daron I will text you and maybe even call you ,I’m in Cyprus in the next few months anyway
cheers

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Will do thanks guys for the input ,Daron I will text you and maybe even call you ,I’m in Cyprus in the next few months anyway
cheers
Hi Patrick

been a bit busy but just seen an email in from the website , firstly congrats with the meds and nice age to get a HT , as you know I have had 3 HTs with HDC w DR Maras and his Team , I had the hairline lowered a bit and temple work on my 3rd HT , my documentation throughout was selfish at first as I was a doubter and needed the support , but in truth later on I realised the support I was getting from the forum and its members helped me to get my confidence back and self esteem. I try never to say it out loud about HDC because their are many other amazing surgeons and Clinics and I respect them as well . HDC and the Team Changed my life and will always be deeply grateful to them .

P

Patrick 2

Hi Dazzster
I remember when I first ever came across the forum I think you were just starting out , I’m so happy for you after the road you have been down to where you are now, I can only applaud your determination to get to where you have ,amazing results and as you say life changing
I feel my age is right now and you only live once etc , ill post some pics tomorrow ,meds have seriously worked well for me ,nd pleased to say no issues
also I love elvis so your story is more amazing ,keep rocking