• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

I made a Dashboard to track where to buy Finasteride/Minoxidil in Europe/US/... without prescription

• Thread starter findhairlossproducts
  • Start date
F

findhairlossproducts

Hey guys,

When I started to take hairloss products I struggled to find a place to buy Finasteride in Europe without prescription, so I made a dashboard to find and compare the different providers of Finasteride /Minoxidil all over the world.

The dashboard: findhairlossproducts.com

It's a project for my school, I am studying computer science and I had a lot of fun building this website. If you find bugs don't hesitate to tell me !

I will do my best to keep the website up to date and to add Dutasteride and Ru58841 later.

PS: There are no affiliate links

L

LarrysCat

Hi
I was buying mine on ebay but now there's supposed to be so many fakes I don't know if I can trust it (a famous brand I wont name).

Regards

F

findhairlossproducts

I did not added providers from eBay, it is too sketchy.

L

LarrysCat

Hi
I contacted a couple of the sellers I had bought from and one told me ebay are removing their listings, they said Chinese copies have ruined the business (not sure how true that is) and claim to import their stock from America, also have a website. So I've bought 1 month supply through them, see how it turns out.

Last edited:
F

findhairlossproducts

Hi
I contacted a couple of the sellers I had bought from and one told me ebay are removing their listings, they said Chinese copies have ruined the business (not sure how true that is) and claim to import their stock from America, also have a website. So I've bought 1 month supply through them, see how it turns out.
Can you give me an example of a chinese copy ? I am really curious

L

LarrysCat

Can you confirm this product is fake
Sold by uk eBay seller *******
I don’t believe you sell the product with a sealed top. Has sold 176 ?

Good Morning.
The expiration date does not match what we have in our system. Perrigo sells products through approved online vendors only. Specific retail brands should be purchased from that retailer’s website; not Amazon, eBay or other third party sites. If you are purchasing labels such as Kirkland (Costco brand) from Amazon, eBay, or other third party sites, we cannot guarantee the validity of these products, even with a supporting lot number since they are not approved vendors.
If you suspect that your product may not be valid, please provide the following:
• Where was this product purchased?
• Can you provide the name of the seller?
• Have you purchased from this seller before?
• When was this bottle purchased?
• Can you provide the link that was used to purchase this product if it was purchased online?
• Can you take a pictures of the entire packaging to include box if available?

Thanks,
Nikki Allen, CSC | Senior Product Support Speciali

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 62
F

findhairlossproducts

Well I can't say for sure but it looks fake to me. I would not use it, sorry bro.

L

LarrysCat

Hi thanks,
yes I moved away from ebay now and use these, not sure if they're one for your list? buy-minoxidil.com
Thought I had seen Finasteride on there when I purchased my solution but can't see it now.

E

Edsarn

Many thanks for this @findhairlossproducts - I am really keen to try topical dutasteride, but have struggled to find it in the UK! Are all of the suppliers legitimate? Cheers!

L

LarrysCat

Hi
I couldn't say as it's not something I've looked for myself I just happened to notice it on that site. I don't think it's on there now.