• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Minox & Finas production

E

E-thyme

Correct me if I'm in the wrong section. I've been working in hair loss industry in the UK for more than a year and have experienced myself the benefits (and limitations) of topical minoxidil and finasteride. I'm planning to return to my home country and was thinking of starting production of these 2 substances since I don't see great competition there. People import from other places and it's good and all, but I still see uncapped market since locals have more trust for locally produced goods. I initially studied international marketing here in the UK so that helped with my research.

Now the help that I need is about production process of Min and Fin. If you have any info/advice that could help I would appreciate that greatly. The formula, what supply is needed, how the process is done, what is a legal process and do I need any licensing or anything. I found some online pharmacies here selling these 2 in 1 topical solution form and basically my project will be something similar, but with a focus on local hair loss clinics.

Again, I would appreciate any help.

I

Im new here

This is not something to play about with.

These are approved medications that people trust blindly and use daily. Mostly orally now. Even the topical ones get absorbed into the blood stream. You cannot just try and copy something because you see a gap in the market. Unless you know fully what you are doing

I don’t mean to be rude or patronising but unless you are a chemist, have a lab or a team of people that works in the field of medicine you can’t just copy and sell this stuff you’ll have lawsuits lining up if something went wrong for one of the people that used your product and trusted that you had the right ingredient’s

E

E-thyme

This is not something to play about with.

These are approved medications that people trust blindly and use daily. Mostly orally now. Even the topical ones get absorbed into the blood stream. You cannot just try and copy something because you see a gap in the market. Unless you know fully what you are doing

I don’t mean to be rude or patronising but unless you are a chemist, have a lab or a team of people that works in the field of medicine you can’t just copy and sell this stuff you’ll have lawsuits lining up if something went wrong for one of the people that used your product and trusted that you had the right ingredient’s
Thanks for the answer and yes I do realise this needs proper planning. I am looking for a chemist and team with medical degree and with understanding on how medicinal substances are produced. I know that ingredients, and instructions on how to use the product and other stuff that need to be on packaging, and also that I take responsibility for the correctness of what's written there. Not to mention the equipment needed to safely produce and package.

Moreover, using both of these for more than a year now, I know about possible side effects and that absorption into blood stream happens. I know I need to be fully aware, but for that one has to start somewhere. And that is where I am right now. I'm still learning what I need to start this and I would love to get opinions from people who are already in this.

I

Im new here

Ah ok I see well as long as you have a team and know what you are doing then good luck with it.

I would think speak to people who are working for the brands doing it now and see if they will help you. They might not as you will be competing but a chemist in the field should have a lot of the information you need and then read up all you can find on it mate

M

mania

I am familiar with conceivable secondary effects and that assimilation into circulation system occurs. I realize I should be completely mindful, yet for that one needs to begin some place. Also, that is where I'm at the present time.