• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

MinoxidilMax - Topical Finasteride

M

Minog

Hi everyone

I have bought the DualGen-15 Plus from MinoxidilMax. Apparently it is 15% Minoxidil and 0.1% Finasteride (it says that this means 1mg of fin, which is the same as you take orally, right?).

To be honest, I do not understand the percentages. In the articles I have read about this, they talk about a solution percentage (in the following its 0.25%), but they also talk about a amount in mg fin for the solution - like fx 0,2275mg or 0,91mg);

"The effects on scalp and serum dihydrotestosterone (DHT) of different doses of a novel topical solution of 0.25% Finasteride (P-3074), a type 2 5α-reductase, were investigated in men with androgenetic alopecia. Methods: Two randomized, parallel group studies were conducted. Study I: 18 men received 1 mL (2.275 mg) P-3074, applied to the scalp once a day (o.d.) or twice a day (b.i.d), or 1 mg oral tab-let o.d. for 1 week. Study II: 32 men received P-3074 at the dose of 100 (0.2275 mg), 200 (0.455 mg), 300 (0.6285 mg), or 400 (0.91 mg) µL or the vehicle o.d. for 1 week." ( researchgate.net/publication/285733679_Effects_of_a_novel_finasteride_025_topical_solution_on_scalp_and_serum_dihydrotestosterone_in_healthy_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia )

I'm really at a loss on whats enough and whats too much. I just want to get rid of the libido-decrease i have experienced from finasteride, but I really cannot find out how to compare the stuff from MinoxidilMax with the clinical trials I find online.

Have anyone tried to figure this out? Apparently the best solution is 0.25% but with only 0.2275mg or 0.455mg finasteride per ml. This doesn't make sense to me at all - have anyone looked into that? :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:
arthurSam

arthurSam

I am not really sure Minoxidilmax is doing good things...

arthurSam

arthurSam

Some say they are Chinese who sell drug they don't have any real address. A lot of people say that they got more side effect with their product because they are incorrectly dosed

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
I used to buy from them but to be honest I do not trust it anymore, I prefer to go to an actual legitimate pharmacy for peace of mind.