|Joined: ||Tue Sep 19th, 2017|
|Location: || |
|User Gallery||Human hair weave can add length and fullness to almost any hairstyle, but many people are reluctant to wear them because they are unsure of how to care for them, and frizzy, damaged extensions are unattractive and look fake.
Whether sporting new tresses for just a weekend or for much longer, keep Ombre hair weave looking healthy with the proper care.
1. Brush loose deep waeve hair extensions with a soft-bristled brush when they are dry . Grasp the extensions with one hand, holding them loosely where they connect with your natural hair.
2. Stop brushing when you get close to where the extensions attach to your hair. Brush the top of your hair carefully without pulling your extensions.
3. Squirt a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand. Rub it into the bottom of your hair, lathering the hair.
4. Apply conditioner to the bottom of your hair. Squirt a dime-sized amount of conditioner into your palm, then work it into your hair. Do not put conditioner in your weave or on your glue attachments.
5. Brush out your hair with a wide-toothed comb, again starting from the bottom. Work around the extension attachments. Do not try to comb through the extensions.
6. Curl or straighten, as you would style your own hair. Avoid placing hot appliances on your hair extensions. If your hair is synthetic, do not use heated styling products.