• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

10% DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDERS!

C

CARDOSOHAIR

Hello everyone! My name is Alicia, the founder of Cardoso Hair, and I am here to share some information about what our business has to offer for those interested in professional grade toupees and wigs.

We have been specializing in the hair replacement industry for over 20 years and seek to continue providing our customers with affordable, high quality hair that looks as natural as possible.

We offer stock hair pieces and custom made hair systems for males and females with various attachments available, such as clip-on attachment, tape attachment, and glue attachment.

We also carry quality hair care products that may help preserve the life of your hair, along with products that assist in attaching your hair system onto your head.

Please view our website and feel free to email us with any inquiries.

We look forward to helping you with your hair needs.

For your 10% discount, please email us at [email protected] using the promotion code: CH10

B

Browny Cheek

How can I choose the right hair color for a wig online?

S

smokeybacon

Put your head against the screen to compare against an online swatch

M

mania

The coupon and discounts always attract people to words the services ...