• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1000 grafts beard hair + 4000 head hair by AHD clinic

Z

zebhakki

Good Saturday evening my friends. I am from Kuwait and want to tell you my hair transplant story. My brother had hair transplant 2 years ago at the same clinic, this year I decided to fix my hair too. He is happy with his look, now is time for me.
I had operation on 29-30-31 march. I selected the option - hair transplant done by AHD team. My operation continued 3 days. Every day I came to clinic at 09:30 and left at 4 pm. They transplanted totally 5000 grafts, 4000 from head and 1000 from beard.
I will attach some pictures.
Please feel free to ask me any questions.

before
beard.jpeg

before 1.jpeg

before 3.jpeg

donor.jpeg

after operation
hair transplant 3.jpeg

hair trasplant.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Zebhakki. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story. Those 5000 grafts should make a very nice change to your appearance. Have you pictures showing your beard area after the extractions?
Are you on any type of hair loss prevention regimen?
I'll look forward to following your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

Z

zebhakki

Hi.
Thanks. I hope I will be a new person in one year. I asked clinic to send me some beard photos, I remember they were shooting it.
I am not on any medications now, but I will start biotin in 4-5 weeks.
will come back soon

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the pictures of your beard extractions. They look good and should heal up well.

Z

zebhakki

Hi.
Sorry that I am not very active here. Some new photos - 5 months.
I am surprised that I cant see any scars on my beard. I was told that healing goes well. I can see little progress every week.

5-months-1.jpg

5-months-2.jpg

5-months-4.jpeg
5-months-3.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That’s healed very well under your chin. Your growth looks good for 5 months. You must be happy with the progress.