• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1389 hairline, temples, 12 days after surgery,Dr Rogers

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hello

Look like it is healing well. What was the area covered and at what density were the grafts placed?

Cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Hello Kasia.

Welcome to the forum.

The work looks good and is healing nicely.

Do you have any pre op pics and imm post op pictures.

Thanks bm.

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hello

We advice our patient to spray ( we give them small bottle with hartman solution) as often as they can after surgery, specially first 48 hours, believe that's doing nice job, here are some pre op pics

Attachments

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

Thanks for posting; the work looks very clean, healing looks great and I bet it will make a good improvement. I don't want to go on about the density; it is an emotive issue attracting differing opinions, but in my opinion at 30 grafts per cm2, the patient might need another surgery for extra thickness.

Thanks

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Thanks for the post. The work is nice looking. Appears to be very clean and healing well. Hopefully the patient will hold on to the frontal area.

NN

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hi

thank you for a welcome note,
density issue is always important as a natural result for patient, in some areas when we checked and calculated we had a density up to 45 but it always different in the front when you planting 1's and diffent in midscalp when you using larger grafts, and you dont want to overpack too

he might like to come back for another session and we can thicken up the area if there is a need, it's very important to be on safe side and not to increase density agains grafts survival and growth

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
work looks good, should look well, welcome to the forum please keep us posted best wishes bulllit

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Thanks Kasia for the additional pictures,do you have any of his donor closures.

bm.

P

Philb

Hi Kasia,

I like the design, especially rounding off to the lateral, hard to do but very effective.

By the way, please pass on Dr. Bisanga's best regards to Dr. Rogers.

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hi Bigmac

Unfortunately dont have any pics of donor closure for that patient but will post some of another patient we did last Friday soon

Kasia

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
Hi Philb

Will do, thanks.
All nice comments are always welcome ¬b`

Kasia

Masher

Masher

This work looks very good and clean-was this actually done in the UK?
very impressed if so and shows the progress that is finally being made if that's the case-I like the conservative and thoughtful approach.
Top Banana stuff.....for the UK!
Mash