• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1508 FUE & 95 Plug Removal Repair 0-13 Months Hairline

P

Philb

Dr. Christian Bisanga-BHR Clinic
Technique FUE & Plug Removal via FUE
Graft Numbers: 1508 FUE & 95 Plug Redistribution via FUE
TimeLine 0-13 Months Post Op

The goal was simply to repair the previous poor HT, remove or camouflage the old graft placement, slightly rebuild the very frontal line and the temples. Pictures are Pre Op, Placement & 13 Months Post Op

1508FUE95Rem0-13Months.jpg

1508FUE95Rem0-13Months2.jpg

1508FUE95Rem0-13Months3.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a great new hairline the patient has.

Those plugs were nasty, the patient must be so happy now with what has been achieved.

Top work.

Thanks bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Forgot to ask Phil, when Dr Bisanga removed the old plugs, was he able to re distribute them?

Thanks bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Very nice repair.. I think all should be congratulated on this one.

BigM... I agree... this guy must be very happy, not only to rid himself those terrible plugs but also on a great new hairline.

Philb....I wonder if you know how long ago this guy had the original plugs... I know you cant say what clinic.... but I would guess it was in the Uk somewhere :whatever:

Tim

P

Philb

Bigmac wrote:
Forgot to ask Phil,when Dr Bisanga removed the old plugs,was he able to re distribute them.

Thanks bm.

Hi bm,

most of the plugs were removed via FUE but because some were so large and close together a few were sutured; when at all possible we re distribute the grafts back into other areas, the loss rate is very minimal especially in a case like this because the grafts were so strong.

Hi timuk,

The work was actually done in that well known hot bed for HT's Morrocco and from memory it was about 3-4 years ago now.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great work Phil. Wow what a beautifal new hairline. That is attrocious work that he had prior especially considering it was only 3-4 years ago. You guys have given him back his life.

NN

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hard to believe this case was over decade ago and what an amazing repair it was from Dr.Bisanga..sadly many more are still having poor surgery that needs punchouts and re-construction.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
This was excellent repair work that created a nice natural hairline for the guy.

Reactions: sl