• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1600 grafts at Prohairclinic: my experience and video

I

Ivan

Valued member
In March 2011 I had a hair transplant FUE carried out at the Prohairclinic in Wilrijk / Belgium.

After my employer has had a very good result in Prohairclinic last year I therefore decided to take the plunge.

Beginning in March 2011 was the day.

I had indicated that my hair loss is stable after starting finasteride. They listened to my wishes carefully and all my questions were answered carefully.
My goal was to fill the hairline so I no longer have to use camouflage techniques. We decided on 1600 grafts to achieve a good result with a natural looking coverage.

My fear of surgery is high, even at the dentist, I faint easily.
Dr. Schraepen told me that FUE is not surgery and that everything would go smoothly. The team works incredibly smoothly and I felt in good hands. .

Long story short:

This is probably the first time I have not fainted during a treatment!

About 4 PM in the afternoon we were ready and that was that after about seven hours of intensive work by the Prohair girls!

Besides the swelling and crusts I've encountered nothing worrying, the healing is incredibly fast.

To document my result after 7 months I've created a video with the help of Bart.

I'm already very happy. My hair is much shorter, something which was previously not a good idea. Bart told me that over the next 5 months I will see even more improvement!

Prohairclinic is a top clinic in Europe and I can highly recommend these people to anyone seeking an FUE hair transplantation.

Video:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/UKGejX9-yik&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ivan.

Welcome to the forum.

Its looking very good at 7 months, you must be very happy so far.

Are you on any meds and what hairloss type/pattern was diagnosed for you.

Thanks Bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hey dude welcome to the forum...looking good my friend Prohair have done a great job;)

Thanks for posting bn

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Here is an update, 12 months after his FUE hair transplant treatment: [flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/1A8FBDiXgZQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Last edited: