• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1844 FUE Hairline/Laterals Rebuild Dr Arshad

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
At the time of his hair transplant was 43 years of age. He has naturally fine hair characteristics. His hair loss was isolated to his hairline and frontal as well as the sides or laterals had receded a little. He wanted to repair his hairline by lowering it a little to frame his face better and then blend back into his existing hair. The rebuild the laterals or sides of his hairline. His procedure was the FUE, Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant technique.
Ryan received 1844 Grafts –
1 hair units 771
2 hair units 653
3 & 4 hair units 420

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
Big improvement and one i'd be happy with myself because it's taken years off him. Have to admit that little spot in the center of the new hairline where it's a little more thin would likely irritate me a little and make me come back for a small touch up in the future though.

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Big improvement and one i'd be happy with myself because it's taken years off him. Have to admit that little spot in the center of the new hairline where it's a little more thin would likely irritate me a little and make me come back for a small touch up in the future though.

Thanks @baldasabadger10 for your comments, glad you like the result. The small area along his hairline is a personal thing, if it was flat across it would change the entire complexion of his hairline, for good or bad is obviously subjective. In his case he had a slight "kiss" in his hairline prior to hair loss and wanted to create a similar look if it was possible. It's down to personal preference though and highlights the importance of expectations and discussing the fine details with your surgeon prior to your procedure. The subtle touches can mean so much. Thanks again for your comment.