• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2.872 GRAFTS - FUE - HDC MEDICAL

escar

escar

Hello to everybody,

It is a pleasure like always to share with the forum a new result obtained by one patient trough the procedure performed at the HDC clinic.

The patient 28 y.o. was suffering a hair loss located mainly in the frontal area, the first line receded a bit and the density in the rest of the head were ok, the objective was to increase the density specially in the front and to redesign the very first line behind the existing hair to make it appear more soft and natural.

Here you can examine the photos of the procedure.

BEFORE:
Antesfrente.jpg

Antesladoderecho.jpg

Antesladoizquierdo.jpg

Antestop.jpg

Donanteback.jpg

Donanteside.jpg

Donante.jpg

Durantederecha.jpg

Duranteizq.jpg

Durantetop.jpg

AFTER:
after_full.jpg

Frentederecha.jpg

Frente.jpg

Ladoizquierdo.jpg

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Escar...

Lovely work, as usual I am always impressed by the neat and tidy work during the transplant...

This guys appearance has improved dramaticaly, I guess he must be very happy.. I know I would be..

Tim

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Escar,

Where you been?? Great to see another awesome result. I really love the clean work that Dr. Michaelis does. The end result is perfect.

What I appreciate a lot also is that a hairgeek like myself will analyse shit to death sometimes and it really appears like there is great detail in the donor harvesting. I notice that often certain areas are not harvested from and there is attention to limiting going into the unsafe zone and what not. Thumbs up.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Looks fantastic !

Did u make the pics with flash ???

Thx

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking result,the extraction area looks perfect and very neat.

Is the patient on meds to stop any future loss.

Thanks bm.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Wow, this is an insane result. He looks as though he's never suffered from hair loss now & has a really thick head of hair. I'd be exctatic if I were him. The extraction from his donor appears to go a bit high (i.e. close to his crown) ; is this normal?

Stellar result, as always! Z:B

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
wow his hair looks thick! bet this guy is well chuffed, i would be :)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
That was the point of my above message Ng--I didn't think that they went towards the crown and purposely lowered there extractions. I guess possibly on the left side it creeps higher but I would still think quite far below NW5-6 pattern. Don't know, maybe just a matter of opinion.

NN

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

The work is exquisite & his hair is extremely dense. Not to take away from this case in any way, because every single case I've seen out of HDC appears world class, but weren't the grafts taken from the back of his head pretty high up? It appears outside of the safe zone to me (on the back) taken from NW 6 area. Are most clinics just more aggressive w/where the donor is taken from in FUE in general? The thing is, it's less than 3K grafts so why would you have to go outside the safe zone (if it is) to achieve this? With FUE do they have to take grafts from a broader area & more spread out to achieve a virtually scarless result? I know angles can make a big difference in pictures, so that is always possible.

EDIT-
hmm, looking at the donor picture #2 maybe it is just the angles on the pictures; because in this one the donor area doesn't appear to go nearly as high as in donor pic #1. But, w/FUE why is the donor area itself so much wider than strip? Is this the only way to achieve a virtually scarless result?

Last edited: