• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2 Hairline Sessions w/Shapiro Medical Group

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
By many standards, the results this patient received from his first procedure in 2002 (1609 grafts) would have set him on his merry way. He €™s been on Propecia & Minox since 2002 to help retain his native hairs. He feels they have worked well and we would have to agree. At the age of 30 last year, he wanted to solidify his hairline a little more since he did not notice any further loss since his last procedure.

Dr. Paul Shapiro strategically planted 1166 grafts in the right and left sides to give him a natural look without a hint of hairloss or that ht surgery was performed. He stopped by a week ago to show off his results. Dr. Paul is quietly producing very natural hairline results as you can see by this example -

1st Session: 2002

1609 Grafts - 3428 Hairs

2nd Session: 2008

1166 Grafts - 1832 Hairs

Dr. Paul is quietly producing some very natural hairline results -

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky guy having all that donor and little loss.

His first surgery was great,the second is great also.

Looking at hairline results posted by SMG i would not be able to tell the diference between Dr Pauls and Dr Rons work.

bm.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Right. From what i have seen Dr. Paul on his own is an excellent surgeon like Dr. Ron.

A very great result! The patient must be thrilled ...

Janna, do u have pics after performing FUE on higher NW levels ?

Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
I cant believe I missed this case, love the design and of course the hairline and density is so natural and beautiful , this patient must be set for along time especially with him using the Hair Loss Medications

Thank you for posting
Great Work by SMG