• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2100 fue transplant Dr gokhan gur

M

Mgre2643

I underwent a transplant on the 18/08/2022 consisting of 2100 grafts to fill in the recession on my temples.

I thought I would document it here as this site proved very useful to me.

Surgery was done by a relatively unknown doctor on here I believe ?? Dr gokhan gur at his clinic in instabnul it took me quite a while to select this doctor but it just felt right for me 1 patient a day extractions and incisions carried out by himself tech team been with him for many years and previous cases I had seen by him.

During the consultation my donor was deemed average but I had a good hair to graft ratio with plenty of triples avaliable to use with the density dropping off on the sides.

Overall condition of my hair was good with very little miniturization present and with the continued use of meds should stand me in good stead.

The operation went smoothly for me the injections where probably only a 3 out of 10 which I was glad about and the surgery took around 7 hours stopping for lunch and a couple off breaks in between doctor gur did mention during doing the extractions that the grafts where of very high quality which was nice to hear.

Fingers crossed I get the result I'm looking for any questions fire away I'll keep this post updated through the next year with my progress.

M

Mgre2643

Pics feel free to comment positive or negative whatever it may be.

IMG-20220819-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20220819-WA0004.jpg

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Brilliant seeing a variety of doctors on here. Your transplant work looks brilliant.

loui

loui

Valued member
Gur is quite well known. He seems to do pretty good work.

Keep them photos coming

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on your surgery. I know you’d been researching for some time so it’s good to hear the forum helped you.
I like the donor extraction edges being staggered with no obvious straight lines. This will help the untouched hair blend with the extraction zone. Those 2100 grafts should make a very nice difference to your hairline. It’s good to hear the meds seem to be working.
How long did you stay in Turkey?
Thanks for documenting your journey. I’ll look forward to seeing your next update.
All the best.
Bm.

M

Mgre2643

I arrived on the Wedneday in the evening had the surgery on Thursday and flew home midday Friday.

I was happy with this as i was travelling on my own and luckily to date I haven't had any pain or real swelling or itchiness.

I think if I was going to do it again I'd probably stay another extra night after surgery just to relax and recover before battling airports etc.

D

djkillab

Valued member
Hi. I've just been on his website. Are you able to dm me with the price please? Many thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I arrived on the Wedneday in the evening had the surgery on Thursday and flew home midday Friday.

I was happy with this as i was travelling on my own and luckily to date I haven't had any pain or real swelling or itchiness.

I think if I was going to do it again I'd probably stay another extra night after surgery just to relax and recover before battling airports etc.

That’s good you’ve not had any pain, swelling or itchiness.
Relaxing afterwards is good. Quite a few make a mini vacation of it.

M

Mgre2643

Day 9 update

All scabs come off today doesn't seem to be much redness in the inplanted area donor area also looks to be healing okay I think?

Been really lucky haven't had any itching in the donor or implanted area at all sleeping hasn't been bad either with the neck pillow highly recommended the snugl travel pillow ultra comfy.

IMG-20220827-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220827-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220827-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220827-WA0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RobCal

2100g for that area will give you very good results, good luck and be patient now;)

T

Templefix33

Hey pal looking good job and healing nice. I'm day 14 . Similar hair to you. Starting to shed a little now ( 2 - 4 hairs ) when washing but not worried as part of process

M

Mgre2643

Hey pal looking good job and healing nice. I'm day 14 . Similar hair to you. Starting to shed a little now ( 2 - 4 hairs ) when washing but not worried as part of process
Hello mate just had a look at your post and yes we're both very similar cases I'll definitely be following yours with interest as your about a week in front of me so will help prepare me for what to expect

T

Templefix33

Yeh cool man. Mines starting to shed slowly now. Sucks but part of process. Just wearing a cap in the gym and when out and about lol. Will post a pic at week 3

S

SadKing

I underwent a transplant on the 18/08/2022 consisting of 2100 grafts to fill in the recession on my temples.

I thought I would document it here as this site proved very useful to me.

Surgery was done by a relatively unknown doctor on here I believe ?? Dr gokhan gur at his clinic in instabnul it took me quite a while to select this doctor but it just felt right for me 1 patient a day extractions and incisions carried out by himself tech team been with him for many years and previous cases I had seen by him.

During the consultation my donor was deemed average but I had a good hair to graft ratio with plenty of triples avaliable to use with the density dropping off on the sides.

Overall condition of my hair was good with very little miniturization present and with the continued use of meds should stand me in good stead.

The operation went smoothly for me the injections where probably only a 3 out of 10 which I was glad about and the surgery took around 7 hours stopping for lunch and a couple off breaks in between doctor gur did mention during doing the extractions that the grafts where of very high quality which was nice to hear.

Fingers crossed I get the result I'm looking for any questions fire away I'll keep this post updated through the next year with my progress.
Any updates? Looks good so far!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Post op healing looks great. I’d guess there’s not much sign of surgery right now.