• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2148 FUE / 0 -11 Months / Dr Arshad / Hair Dr UK

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Hair loss over the frontal and into the mid-scalp area. Coarse hair with a blend of salt ´n´pepper hair characteristics. The goal was to rebuild his hairline and behind to blend into his existing healthy strong hair. Here we show, before, graft placement, then six and eleven months post op regrowth. Note not only the substantial amount more hair at eleven months but also the maturity and quality of the hair. compared to six months. As the hair grows after a hair transplant with each hair cycle the new hair coarseness and quality improves. With a hair transplant this can continue long after the twelve months mark.

B

Bandit

Outstanding, he looks to have achieved a lot of his growth from 6 months on wards is this normal? Thought after the six month mark it was mainly just maturing?

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Outstanding, he looks to have achieved a lot of his growth from 6 months on wards is this normal? Thought after the six month mark it was mainly just maturing?
Hi @Bandit, it´s really a mix of growth and maturing. At 6 months growth was good but far from complete and regrowth continued up to the last images at 11 months. Certainly his hair has also matured greatly, which is normal and something every patient should consider as part of achieving their overall result. I´ll try and put more comparisons together to demonstrate the changes between before, 6 and 11. Best wishes.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Great additional pictures.....on a side note the photo quality has improved a lot of late from your clinic which is nice to see.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
This is a great result @HairDr Clinic and a very natural hair line. This is exactly the result im after when i come to your clinic in July!! Fingers crossed you can achieve this for me.