• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2441 FUT by Dr. Dorin

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
This patient presented himself to Dr. Dorin with a Norwood class 5A - 6 pattern. Dr. Dorin performed an FUT consisting of 2441 grafts, of which 1061 were singles and 1380 were doubles - a total of 3821 hairs transplanted.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Looking good. You covered a lot of area for that number of grafts. I take it the patient wanted light coverage throughout? He's got the right hair characteristics to make a relatively medium size session go a long way. Nicely done as usual.

Valued member
thanks J....for what Dr. Dorin was able to harvest for this particular patient, the goal was to cover as much ground as would be cosmetically meaningful.....as you can see, the bottom of the vertex was not treated so we didnt tackle the whole pattern but in doing so able to achieve a balance of density and coverage....the patient may do another 1700 or so to add to the overall effect.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
IMO, the patient looks younger with the first session. Another session will give more of a subtle difference but nice effect just the same. Great documentation.

Valued member
i agree... the main effect generally will happen with the first step, particularly in regard to framing the face....with the second session we'll be tweaking the density.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks awesome as usual, the scar is superb too.

looks a little like a younger steve martin imo with hair. great job ¬b`

Valued member
thanks bnut.....im thinking a little more anthony hopkins :::C

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This really does look good. Frames the face well as was the goal. Personally, I would have recommended that this patient not go thru with a HT as I would have guessed that his NW pattern was too advanced and he would be left with an obvious HT. I think that you feathered just enough into the posterior region to avoid this and his characteristics do help with coverage while contrast is limited. I guess occasionally I am wrong.:whatever:

NN

Valued member
thanks for the feedback nervous........im happy with this result, i think he could use some product in his hair but otherwise it has definitely exceeded his expectations with the one session...he is scheduled for a second ht in the summer.....will update with progress

J

JJ09

A second procedure will produce an excellent outcome if its anything like the first...lucky man, or should I say wise choice of Doctor. ;)