• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2553 FUE

P

Philb

2553 FUE into the frontal third, conservative design with good distribution of the grafts on a potential NW5 candidate.

BEFORE

Before.jpg

DESIGN & PLACEMENT

Design.jpg

PostOp2.jpg

2 MONTHS POST OP HEALING & DONOR

2meses4.jpg

11 MONTHS POST OP

ComparativaAntes-Despus11mesesDerec.jpg

ComparativaAntes-Despus11mesesIzqui.jpg

ComparativaAntes-Despus11mesesFront.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice result for that many grafts.His donor looks in good shape for future work if needed.

Is the patient on meds to prevent future loss.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I think that I have seen this case before and commented but anyways, great stuff. Love to see more and more successful Fue surgeries. When done right it certainly is sweet. This is a great result.

NN

P

Philb

Bigmac wrote:
Very nice result for that many grafts.His donor looks in good shape for future work if needed.

Thanks bm.

Hi BM

Yes he is on meds and intends to stay on them for the long term, hopefully it will limit the need of another HT but he is under no illusions.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I like this result to say the hairline was a conservative one it looks incredible grown out well done

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Philb wrote:
Bigmac wrote:

Thanks bm.

Hi BM

Yes he is on meds and intends to stay on them for the long term, hopefully it will limit the need of another HT but he is under no illusions.

Thanks Phil.

Good to hear the patient is well informed.