• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2620 FUE 0-6 Months Post Op

P

Philb

Hi all.

Here is another FUE case from Dr. B, up to 6 months progression and I will be able to update future improvements, also the patient will be taking better hair line pictures and a video.

The pictures we have are from his initial consultation and then pre op on the day, 1st and 2nd days of his procedure then post op healing and then 3,4 and 6 months post op. The idea was to rebuild his hair line and increase density within the frontal area with a natural looking coverage, also to preserve FUE grafts for the future as he is well aware this is the first step. (Post Op pics taken by the patient)

The hairs per graft count I will update next week, sorry do not have to hand.

CONSULTATION & PRE OP DESIGN PICTURES

BHR Clinic patient 1.jpg
BHR Clinic patient 2.jpg

1st & 2ND DAYS OF FUE

BHR Clinic patient 3.jpg
BHR Clinic patient 4.jpg

TWO WEEKS POST OP

BHR Clinic patient 5.jpg

THREE & FOUR MONTHS POST OP

BHR Clinic patient 6.jpg
BHR Clinic patient 7.jpg

SIX MONTHS POST OP

BHR Clinic patient 8.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
His growth is coming along nicely for 6 months,it will be great to see his updates and video.

Nice work.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a really nice case. Great photos and documentation. I am sure that he is a happy patient. Thanks for the post.

NN

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

This looks very nice and he still has much more growth/maturing to come. I would really like to see the video w/the hair under various conditions as well.

very nice work.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Lovely work again.... and a great result that can only get better over the next few months...

Tim

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for adding the video Phil,you can see the density of his transplanted hair much better.

He is looking great for 6 months.

bm.

P

Philb

Bigmac wrote:
Thanks for adding the video Phil,you can see the density of his transplanted hair much better.

He is looking great for 6 months.

bm.

Thanks BM,

Hair per graft count as promised:

1 Hair: 870 2 Hair: 1293 3 Hair: 457

P

Philb

I managed to take some still images off the video with his hair pulled up exposing the hairline better, obviously, you can see it on the video also.

BHR Clinic patient 9.jpg

Attachments

• BHR Clinic patient 9.jpg
    BHR Clinic patient 9.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 90
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Phil, the pictures only confirm how natural his hairline is.

bm.

B

Barren

Valued member
Hi Phil, I am a fan of Dr. Bisangas work and I am considering having a procedure with him.
I love this result, but I am wondering if the patient started meds before or after the procedure. I ask this because his hair seemed to get thicker in non-transplanted areas too

Since I have been on meds for a few years and my hair loss in the frontal third has slowly continued, I just want to get some idea of what results it may be possible for me to achieve from such a procedure

P

Philb

Barren wrote:
Hi Phil, I am a fan of Dr. Bisangas work and I am considering having a procedure with him.
I love this result, but I am wondering if the patient started meds before or after the procedure. I ask this because his hair seemed to get thicker in non-transplanted areas too

Since I have been on meds for a few years and my hair loss in the frontal third has slowly continued, I just want to get some idea of what results it may be possible for me to achieve from such a procedure

Hi Barren,

Thanks for the comments, Dr. B takes a great pride in his results and it is always good to hear good comments.

He was on meds for sometime prior to his procedure; there are many aspects to a HT not just existing hair but the characters within your donor hair. This case I have received many emails saying it is similar to theirs, I guess there are a lot of NW3's out there, on meds.

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks great with more growth to come top notch stuff Phil great pics and the video illustrates just how well you document results on here thanks for posting Phil bravo, keep em coming:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stephen.

Moved this back here for his update.

He has a thick mop of hair now,any chance you can ask him for a hairline picture.

Thanks bm.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi BM,

The patient always send the pictures with his hair down, we have asked for hairline pictures before, will ask again, you can see his hairline in the video he took at 6 months, he brushes his hair back with a comb. Here are stills we took off the video at 6 months.

Attachments

• BHR Clinic patient 9.jpg
    BHR Clinic patient 9.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 93
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Stephen for adding those stills.

It would be great if he could send you some at 12 months.

Cheers bm.