• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2681 FUE 0-6 Months Dr Arshad - Hair Dr

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Our patient was 51 year old at the time. With fine hair characteristics. The goal was to create a relatively conservative hairline but frame his face well. Then add thickness and coverage over the areas of thinning and hair loss. Created a conservative hairline and adding hair density and coverage over the thinning areas. 2681 grafts were used with FUE and the after images were taken 6 months post op. There is more growth and improved thickness and fullness to come and we hope to update at a later date.

Last edited:
E

Edsarn

Wow, amazing results for only 6 months, which will only get better. I think the hairline looks very natural, which is not easy to achieve.

Great video too, especially for those considering this clinic and a HT in general. I think it is always better to see videos of patients, as the actual results appear much more genuine. Keep up the great work Dr A!

Last edited:
HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Wow, amazing results for only 6 months, which will only get better. I think the hairline looks very natural, which is not easy to achieve.

Great video too, especially for those considering this clinic and a HT in general. I think it is always better to see videos of patients, as the actual results appear much more genuine. Keep up the great work Dr A!
Thanks @Edsarn for your comments, yes at 6 months there is quite a lot of room for more thickness and maturity of the hair quality but already it´s possible to see the change and how a defined hairline frames his face so much better. Thanks again

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks really good and very natural too. I'll hold my hands up and say I was a little sceptical about your work at first, probably because I've been stung by a Yorkshire clinic in the past and was a little reluctant to admit anything good could come from this area.....I was wrong to think like this and your recent results shown especially have proved that. Well done!

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Looks really good and very natural too. I'll hold my hands up and say I was a little sceptical about your work at first, probably because I've been stung by a Yorkshire clinic in the past and was a little reluctant to admit anything good could come from this area.....I was wrong to think like this and your recent results shown especially have proved that. Well done!

Hi @bullitnut , goes to show how a bad experience can stay with you long after the fact and affect how it can cloud your feelings, but no harm. Thank you for your nice comments about our work. We take great pride in the service and quality of care we offer our clients and glad that is seen in the results we have presented. Best wishes

HairDr Clinic

HairDr Clinic

Valued member
Hairline pulled back and fingered through at 6 months post-FUE. Naturally fine hair characteristics blends naturally with his existing hair behind.

M

mania

Humm It's very nice to see very nice and exceptional work have been done during the hair transplant surgery which produced amazing resutls ...

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for adding the video....looks great guys :)