• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3055 Grafts with Bradley Wolf MD

• Thread starter Bradley Wolf MD
  • Start date
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

This case is a 46 year old man with excellent donor hair characteristics.
He recieved 3055 grafts to restore his hair.

Frontal view pre op

Attachments

• forehead2-before.jpg
    forehead2-before.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,192
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Left side view pre op

Attachments

• s-left-before.jpg
    s-left-before.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,128
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Right side view pre op

Attachments

• -right-before.jpg
    -right-before.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,135
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Frontal view post op

Attachments

• forehead2-12-08.jpg
    forehead2-12-08.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,149
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Left side post op

Attachments

• -left-12-08.jpg
    -left-12-08.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,167
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Right side post op

Attachments

• s-right-12-08.jpg
    s-right-12-08.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,148
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looks like a great transformation on him, Dr. Wolf. And he certainly seems to have great donor supply. Very nice.

I'm curious about everyone's clinic - do you keep track of each patient's individual fu's?

I know each clinic is a little different. We keep 1's 2's 3's and 4's in separate sections as they are cut and kept in separate sections while planting. I've heard some clinics keep just the single hair grafts separate and combine rest of the multi fu's to mix it up while planting. Just wondering your clinic's technique.

Thanks.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great looking result. This guys certainly does have favourable donor but nonetheless he looks drastically different. Well done doc. Thanks for the post.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking result,you`ve achieved a very dense look with excellent coverage.

Dr Wolf,how long after the patients hair transplant are the post op pictures.

Thanks bm.

Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

Janna,

We separate the grafts into three categories, ones, twos, and three/ fours. We don't keep the threes and four separate as we generally use the same size incision for both threes and fours. I use at least three different size incisions, sometimes more if there are big and small ones and twos.

BM,

The after photos were at 18 months, so it's a mature result.

NN,

Thanks for the compliment. This site really shows that there is great work being done by a number of doctors. If a patient is a candidate for transplants, there can be a dramatic transformation.

BW MD

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Bradley Wolf MD wrote:
We separate the grafts into three categories, ones, twos, and three/ fours. We don't keep the threes and four separate as we generally use the same size incision for both threes and fours. I use at least three different size incisions, sometimes more if there are big and small ones and twos.

Thanks for addressing my questions, Dr. Wolf....really appreciate it given your time constraints. I know many times we plant 3 and 4 hair grafts into the same size incisions if they are very similar in size.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dr Wolf.

Hope to see more of your results.

bm.