• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3133 FUT by Dr. Robert Dorin

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
3133 Follicular units transplanted: 1330 singles, 1800 doubles, and 7 threes - A total of 4951 hairs. Fine/medium wavy hair, @ 7000 lifetime donor supply.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Superb result considering the extent of his loss and the area covered.

T&D what time span has transpired in the after pictures.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great looking change. I agree with Bigmac in that there is a lot of realestate to cover here. He looks much better. I appreciate that we see many different type casees posted by T & D.

NN

Valued member
[email protected] 13 months................NN, thanks for the comment, i agree its important to show a variety of results, as each patient we treat comes with unique qualities, goals, and characteristics.

Last edited:
janna

janna

Invaluable Member
It would be ideal if every patient came in with great donor characteristics and donor supply. Unfortunately, that's not the case. What we see consistently from T&D are solid work/results that cater to each individual. Thanks for the post - another improvement that's all natural.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
¬b`this guys hair looks fantastic imo

Last edited: