• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

333 FUE Scar Revision Dr. Chris Bisanga 0-8 Months

S

scarred5

Valued member
looks good and a good graft count was achieved really nice improvement!

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thank you for the comments.

The scar on the top of his head he had from birth, the linear scar on the side was from a previous HT with another doctor who placed grafts into the top scar but did not get growth, thus leaving the linear scar on the side.

S

SemperFi

Valued member
This is very intriguing for me...

What do you reckon how much worse are the prospects for yield on scar tissuer compared to normal tissue? The thing is I had two excisions of skin (paid by my insurance) and quite better now - was perfect immediately post op, but then the skin stretched so I have hair on the area of the scar, but it sparse and thin. Since I presume the skin on that area is pretty thin, there would probably be problems with enough blood to circulate to keep the grafts alive. The other thing is shockloss... I would most likely lose those thin hairs, but that isn't bothering much if new ones would grow. :)

Anyway, this patient must be overwhelmed, because this result looke plain fantastic. ¬b`