• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3706 grafts by FIT shaven (Dr Mwamba w/ my WHTC)

D

drmwamba

Valued member
This patient is classified as a Norwood 5 to 6 .My strategy was to build back the frontal zone and the top or middle scalp .Vertex will be the next step but I like to prevent its expansion by encouraging patients to use a combo of anti DHT (such as finasteride ) + an anagen stimulators (such as minoxidil).

I am presenting the results at 6 months which means what we are seeing is about 50% of the final results .Even though a recent article in ISHRS forum showed that growth may continue up to 19 months post-op.

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

By mywhtc at 2010-02-08

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great clean work. Very nice. Always helps when patient has stronger sides and lateralhump. Thanks for the post.

NN

N

NW5a

Valued member
Looks great for just 5 month ! Hope you will update this case at 12 month.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
The work looks nice and the results are looking great for 5-6 months. I see the graft count is 3706 via FUE. Were you able to complete in one, two, or three days?

J

JJ09

There's a massive change in appearance... ¬b` that's a lot of grafts I'd also be interested how many days this would have taken?

D

drmwamba

Valued member
It took four days to complete the entire work.

In our standard protocole , I do 1000 FIT/FUE per day .It is a easy target to reach eventhough the case is very difficult ;so it gives me time to gather intersted information for my papers and the entire procedure flow without pressure ,taking as many breaks as we can.

The most grafts I have done in one day is 2200 grafts .