• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3900 grafts by Bradley Wolf

Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

This patient had 3900 grafts placed approximately 10 months ago ago.He is very happy with the result.

Below are his pre and post op pictures.

Just over two weeks ago we performed another surgery of 2200 grafts and will post pictures soon.

Pre op

Attachments

• face_before.jpg
    face_before.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 906
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

pre op

Attachments

• forehead_before.jpg
    forehead_before.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 897
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

post op

Attachments

• DSCN6420.JPG
    DSCN6420.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,378
Bradley Wolf MD

Bradley Wolf MD

post op

Attachments

• DSCN6422.JPG
    DSCN6422.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,454
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
DR wolf..

I must admit that this is a very great looking HT and can clearly see why your patient is happy. The hairline looks very natural..

Congrats are due

Tim

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Great looking work. I would certainly be happy with these results and to have another 2200 will put him over the top...wow. Great stuff. Thanks for the post.

NN

lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
looks good.
were the 3900 distributed evenly all the way back?

Any top down pics?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very good at the 10 month mark with more maturing to follow,another 2200 will certainly do wonders for him.

Would you say he was a norwood 6 pre op as he looked very bald.

Thanks bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Yes, very nice result. This is a great stand alone result. If the patient wishes to "tweak" the hairline or add density where he sees fit, he can with another procedure IF he so desires. This would be SMG's approach - to lay a foundation and go from there but always produce a natural look now and into the future so the patients does not have to have another procedure if he doesn't want to.

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
That's a hell of a 'before' and 'after' photo - well done - I'm sure the patient must be delighted with this result - let alone any follow up work they opt for.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
this looks amazing this guy must be ecstatic the hairlines great,nobody would ever know this was a ht well done doc ¬b`