• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4000 Grafts 8 October Dr. Cinik - Istanbul, TR

M

mah30

Hi all,
I am writing this to share my review with all people who are interested in hair transplant treatment.

I suffered from baldness for more than 7 years, it was a serious problem for me especially if i want to capture a photo, i always looked older, so I decided to find a radical solution, of-course the cost of the surgery was important in my consideration.

I had a friend who was totally bald, he traveled to turkey and underwent a hair transplant surgery using the FUE technique, after few months I was surprised by the amazing result that he obtained, his bald area was totally covered, and he looked younger and prettier, I asked him about the doctor that conducted for him the surgery.

I was lucky because the dr €™s card was still in my friend €™s pocket, his name is dr-cinik, I contacted him and he was so friendly, he gave an appointment in the 8[sup]th[/sup] of September 2016, so I traveled to turkey, all things were organized starting from transferring me to the hotel and bringing me to the clinic,

As a patient, I found dr-cinik professional in hair transplant surgery, especially that he used grafts from my chest and my beard and the healing in these areas was quick, his staff are also friendly and they are always J.
I like to mention that dr cinik asks his patients to send him pictures of their heads every 2 week in order to monitor their situation and to follow them up.

I would highly recommend dr cinik for all men who are interested in hair transplant as a radical solution for baldness, he is a master in his domain.

Thanks for all who read my review.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,859
Last edited:
J

JonnyL

Valued member
Did you go to Cosmedica then ?
This is where Dr. Cinik alongside Dr. Acar have previously worked.
Although it sounds like Dr. Cinik played a very big part in your surgery. This wasn't really the case when others had their transplants at Cosmedica.
Any info would be appreciated.
Ps. Have you got any more pics ? Before and Afters ?

Last edited:
M

marq

Hi Mah30,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you please upload some recent photos of your donor area after the operation?

O

oscar

How many grafts have you had? Can I ask you also about the price you have paid?

M

mah30

hi oscar, thanks for question, i had a 4000 grafts and it costed me 1990 euros

M

mah30

ok dear i will show my beard

Attachments

• 20161111_001230.jpg
    20161111_001230.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,790
M

mah30

thanks for sharing your opinion JonnyL, I wrote my experience from the date of arriving to the clinic until I said goodbye for dr.cinik and his staff. and i appreciate the professional work for all the staff , and again i appreciate ur kindness for sharing your opinion with me. thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,734
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Congratulations with your HT wishing you great growth would be nice if you could keep us updated with your progress.

M

mah30

hi all, this is an update , i did the surgery on the 8th of October 2016
until now every thing is fine and the bald area is getting covered more and more,

Special Thanks to dr cinik

Attachments

• new 1.jpg
    new 1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,535
M

marq

Hi Mah,
It looks really great. Good Job. How do you handle the planted area? Do you use a special kind of shampoo?
Thanks,

M

mah30

hi Marc
this is a pic of my donor area, and the dr provided me with 6 bottles "revigen" shampoo, its produced in the united kingdom
thx

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,525
Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Good luck with the healing process!! Keep us posted.

M

mah30

hello all
this is an update to assure the success of my hair transplant fue surgery ,i confirm that this surgery returned confidence and relax for me, people are saying that i look 10 years younger, thanks a lot to the well reputed dr cinik

Attachments

• IMG-20170513-WA0052.jpg
    IMG-20170513-WA0052.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,137
M

mah30

another pic to me

Attachments

• IMG-20170608-WA0046 (1).jpg
    IMG-20170608-WA0046 (1).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,167