• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4229 FUT 0 - 10 Months Post Op.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Here we have a strip case of 4229 with Dr.Bisanga. Patient wished to redesign hairline and to move back through the frontal area where he had miniaturisation.

Pics at 10 months

Very fine hair

Average Density: 90

Hairs per graft ratio:-

1s: 908

2s: 1127

3s: 971

4s: 1223

Pre-op design

BHR Clinic tn_P1060971.jpg

BHR Clinic tn_P1060972.jpg

BHR Clinic tn_P1060975.jpg

Immediately Post Surgery

BHR Clinic tn_P1070016.jpg

BHR Clinic tn_P1070020.jpg

BHR Clinic tn_P1070027.jpg

10 Months Post-Op Results

Photos are taken in natural light and wearing hair gel.

BHR Clinic 01DSC06710.jpg
BHR Clinic 02DSC06712.jpg
BHR Clinic 03DSC06714.jpg
Bhr clinic 04DSC06717.jpg

Comparison before and after.

BHR Clinic Comparision01.jpg

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Some of these HT's never cease to amaze me, great result.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking result Stephen.

His hairline is very natural.The density looks excellent too.

Can i ask,in picture three it appears his crown is very thin but the after pictures look like he has a full head of hair.Will he be addressing the crown or has the patient had a good response to meds.

He also got a lot of four hair grafts,lucky so and so.

Thanks bm.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi BM.

In the photo post op, the patient has wet hair due to the saline spray being applied and you can see through to the crown area. The patient has been on medication for some time and that could have brought an improvement in the crown, and it certainly looks that way. I would guess he is still slightly thin in the crown but he hasn't voiced this as any concern and I think we wouldn't advise surgery if he has stabilised there.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Stephen for your prompt reply.

Much appreciated.

bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Wow. Great looking result. Doesn't even look like this style would have been possible yet it obviously looks awesome. Very nice.

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The result looks terrific and I always appreciate the surgery details. I have never ever come across a case yet where a patient has more 4 hair grafts than 2's and 3's...see what happens when clinics post more info on their surgeries, I learn something new. Lucky patient! Thanks for sharing.