• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4280 FUT 0-12 Months

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Here we have a Strip case from Dr. B, 4280 grafts to design his new hair line and temples then move back over the frontal 1/3 or so to increase the density within the areas miniaturised and also a smaller coverage over his crown. I'll get the hairs per grafts and also post a video with wet and dry shots.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/iEc2_9qbCM0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

PRE OP

POST OP

12 MONTHS POST OP WET & DRY PICTURES & COMPARISONS

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result he has achieved.

The video truly shows how natural and dense it looks.

Very good documentation,when you post the graft count etc will you put how many went into his crown.

Thanks bm.

sl

sl

The split was about 3500 in the frontal area and around 800 in the crown; he's now deliberating whether to have more work in the crown, maybe a small FUE around 1000 grafts to give the same thickness in the crown that he has on the rest of his head.

Graft total 4280. Break down of hair per graft as below:- 1's 631 2's 1736 3's 1475 4's 438 10,280 hairs average of 2.40 hairs per unit, a higher than average amount which helped a great deal with the distribution and thickness achieved

Last edited:
B

Boulichon

Valued member
OMG !!! This patient must be happy with his new frontal third, congrats Dr B.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hi

Welcome Stephenl -

Another nice result from Dr. B and look forward to seeing your results too.

@ Boulichon,

Great to see you posting here - you mod the French Forum?

sl

sl

Hi Janna, many thanks for your welcome..no my French would not be good enough! Speak soon and yes I will update on my latest surgery [May 09] as and when.

Stephen.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Yup, the french forum question was for Boulichon....lol. Welcome to you both. :)

B

Boulichon

Valued member
janna wrote:
Hi Welcome Stephenl - Another nice result from Dr. B and look forward to seeing your results too. @ Boulichon, Great to see you posting here - you mod the French Forum?
Hi Janna, thanks so much for your welcome. Yes i mod the french forum, i will try to post more frenquently on the international boards, but my english is so wrong c;;9. .. However, I will try to post my story on this board soon.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Boulichon

Welcome to the forum.

It would be great to see your HT experience documented on here.

Speak soon.

bm.