• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

4297 FUT Pre-Op and @ 12 months

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
NW6 Hair loss, remit to cover a decent area with natural looking density, design a mature hair line that fits his age, first procedure goal 4000 grafts with FUT.

A collage of before and after shots and then enlarged after pictures.

Before12MonthsPostOp4297FUTDrChr-1.jpg

Before12MonthsPostOp4297FUTDrChrisB.jpg

Before12MonthsPostOp4297FUTDrChr-2.jpg

tn_IMG_4547.jpg

tn_IMG_4560.jpg

tn_IMG_4552.jpg

tn_IMG_4567.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very good, i like his age appropriate hairline.

The density seems to match his native hair perfect.

Will he be addressing his crown later as then he`ll have a nice full coverage.

Thanks bm.

sl

sl

Hi BM

In fact this patient came for surgery on the crown last month so we look forward to seeing the end result. I will also update graft numbers and pictures in next few days.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Stephen that would be great.

The guy will be a happy bunny in 12 months time.

sl

sl

The second procedure was performed to cover the crown, with 2240 Grafts, a split between 1770 FUT and 500 FUE; the split was due to not wishing
to be too aggressive with the strip due to good healing of the first 4300 strip and slightly tight laxity in areas. A small FUE allowed partial
shaving and him to cover with his longer hair, also taking this option left more room for future grafts if required in the future.

tn_IMG_4595.jpg

tn_IMG_4607.jpg

tn_IMG_4609.jpg

tn_IMG_4610.jpg

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
he could get a full head of hair just out of his beard!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Be great seeing the final outcome.Looks like he will have a full head/coverage of hair once this second procedure grows out.

Thanks for the update.

bm.

sl

sl

7 Months update of the patient's second procedure, 2200 grafts into the crown. For crown work we would say he is about half way to the final result, more regrowth and maturity to come giving more fullness, but even at this stage a massive improvement and good image of the spiral crown being placed.

tn_DSCN0065.jpg

tn_DSCN0061.jpg

tn_DSCN0064.jpg

tn_DSCN0063.jpg

tn_DSCN0062.jpg

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Really good result he was practically bald before hand,better haircut too.

sl

sl

Hi Zion

Thanks for your comments

TOTAL OF 15,780 hairs were placed over the two procedures, averaging to near 2.40 hairs per graft placed. A bid change in appearance.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks fantastic, a great cosmetic improvement he must be thrilled.....i agree with zion too about the haircut he looks much better.

superb pics...awesome result!!! ¬b`

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a great change. He looks so much better. I like the idea of the mixed techniques to avoid any complication with the closure.

NN

H

HairHunter

Valued member
wow what a transformation!! his scar from the 1st op is very impressive, I doubt it would be visible at #2 clipper!!

Techno1

Techno1

Awesome result. Do any patients ever make contact after 10 years with an update?

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
To be honest, many patients "subconsciously" decide to put all the troubles of hair loss behind them, move on with their lives and almost "forget" about the process, which is the ultimate result I suppose.
Having said that, we do have some patients who like to keep in contact even on a personal level now after we have experienced their journey with them and have become real friends.
It would be great to be able to provide more longer term (10+ years) updates and "catch-ups" with patients and is something that we will endeavour to do.
Thanks for your support.