• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5000 Max DHI Hairtransplantation Turkey Hair Academy

S

shahbazcheckmate

Felt like contributing to this community by sharing my own experience with hair academy. Did my operation 20 days ago with them, saw one their ads on Instagram and started a chat with an assistant. I was already in Istanbul for a extended business trip and was visiting some friends. I went to the hospital where they operate, sat down with the doctor and did the consultation. They had a spot open for the next day so I decided to bite the bullet and do it. Did some tests beforehand and made sure everyting is ready. Came back to the hospital next morning talked with the team again and I was brought to the operation room. I wanted get dhi and they agreed it suited me better than FUE. Operation took around 6 hours and I felt good leaving the hospital. The consultant in the hospital was really helpful talked me through every step. Now after 20 days I am entering now what they say a ''shedding phase'' , read about it before but hard to believe implanted grafts will fall and grow back again. I am planning to update this thread as time goes.

Attachments

• image d10.jpeg
    image d10.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DAY OF OPERATION.jpeg
    DAY OF OPERATION.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 101
  • DOP 2.jpeg
    DOP 2.jpeg