• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5928 FUT 0-12 Months

P

Philb

We post a great deal of FUE results, so to address the balance a little here is a large FUT/Strip session Dr. Bisanga performed a while ago.

5928 Grafts, the patient had salt 'n' pepper hair and good hair characteristics with the aim to give a decent density first and then coverage with conservative hair line. Initial aim was to cover the frontal 2/3rds and then back later possible using FUE for the crown.

Grafts single hairs - 1185
Grafts double hairs 2786
Grafts triple hairs 1601
Grafts quad hairs 237
Grafts quintet hairs 119

PRE OP & POST OP PLACEMENT

3 MONTHS POST OP GROWTH & HEALING

9 MONTHS POST OP

12 MONTHS POST OP

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Philb..

Very nice work, a great natural result.. its also good to see a variety of strip / fue procedures...

Tim

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I agree with Tim. This is a great result and it really is nice to see a combination of results as this is a huge strip case and absolutely awesome natural hairline and good density. Very clean work.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result,he looks like George Clooney now.

I like the placement for the staggered hairline.

119 quintets,i think this is the first time i`ve seen this on a patients hair graft count.

Phil do you have patients who regulary have grafts containing 5 hairs?

Thanks bm.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Very nice transformation. He achieved a ton of coverage and it has really softened his appearance.

P

Philb

Bigmac wrote:
Great result,he looks like George Clooney now.

I like the placement for the staggered hairline.

119 quintets,i think this is the first time i`ve seen this on a patients hair graft count.

Phil do you have patients who regulary have grafts containing 5 hairs?

Thanks bm.
Thanks for the comments, as you can imagine to end up where he is from where he was he is slightly happy.I'll let him know he's Clooney look a like, he'll love you forever!

BM,

I can probably count on one hand the number of 5 hair FU I have seen in the last few years, very uncommon.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yea tell him he`s a Clooney lookalike now,maybe he`ll join.

As for the 5 hair grafts,i thought they must be extremely rare.

thanks bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Popped back to have another look at this one..

Still think its very good, a major cosmetic improvement...

Keep them coming...

Tim