• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5th International WFI Workshop Istanbul / 24-27 June 2020

Dr Koray Erdogan

Dr Koray Erdogan

Premium class FUE
The 5th International WFI Workshop Istanbul / 24-27 June 2020 promises to be the most exciting to date. World class doctors from across the globe will be in attendance. We have new innovations on show, together with the live FUE surgery`s, it is the workshop you don`t want to miss.

T

Todd

Hi BM. Is it possible for members of the public to attend this?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Todd. As far as I`m aware it`s not open to the public. I`ve attended many times, the only public in attendance is live surgery patients or post op live viewing patients.
Dr Korays team does an excellent job video documenting these events and sharing it with the public.

S

SeanFUE

It would be great if entry for public, especially for repair patients in need. It would be powerful to get insight from many doctors at once. And to see how they think the issue can be handled.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sean. I will put this to Dr Koray to see if it is something that can be added to the schedule.