• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

6 months, Dr. Rahal 2557 grafts

Tryout

Tryout

Hi guys,

here are my 6 month pics - in fact it's 5.8 months. Really amazing to the see the results and compare them to my pre op images. I'm a very happy guy right now. Thank you, Dr. Rahal!!!!!

Today I went to the barber for a new shorter haircut (4-5cm instead of 8-11cm of length). I told him about my hair transplant and he said: "I didn't notice it. Even when your hair was wet. Nobody would notice it." Probably the greatest compliment, he could pay me!!!

Feel free to comment - Tryout

HT#1: Hattingenhair (Germany/1463 grafts)

HT#2: Dr. Rahal (Canada/2557 grafts)

Attachments

• 5,8months - dry-outside-noflash-noproducts.jpg
    5,8months - dry-outside-noflash-noproducts.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 3,152
Last edited:
Tryout

Tryout

next

Attachments

• 5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax.jpg
    5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4,075
Tryout

Tryout

next

Attachments

• 5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax2.jpg
    5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,068
Tryout

Tryout

next

Attachments

• 5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax3.jpg
    5,8 months - dry-outside-abitofwax3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,992
Tryout

Tryout

next

Attachments

• 5.8 months - wet-outside-noflash1.jpg
    5.8 months - wet-outside-noflash1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4,236
Tryout

Tryout

next

Attachments

• 5,8 months - wet-outside-noflash2.jpg
    5,8 months - wet-outside-noflash2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,321
Tryout

Tryout

last one

Attachments

• 5,8 months - scar-wet hair.jpg
    5,8 months - scar-wet hair.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3,041
janna

janna

Valuable Member
attachment.php

Are you taking any request for diff pics???

I like the above shot the best. I imagine since your hair is so thick that you have to wet it to be combed back. Can you take some more pics with your new hair cut? If you can do few of them from couple feet away of your face and head (block out face) to get an idea of where your hairline starts in relation to your eyebrows. You obviously have thick density behind your hairline and I think Dr. Rahal pretty much matched it density wise. Thanks for the update - you are looking fabulous!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tryout,thats looking fabulous,you must be so pleased with how its all turning out.

Your donor scar is looking great too,hardly noticeable.

Great pictures.

Thanks bm.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

You have too much hair, what more is there to say!?!? _B:..:T:
No really though, it looks absolutely amazing man. It looks thick even by non MPB standards...absolutely fantastic. Z:B

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

I think no one's commenting because when they see how much hair you have they throw their computer out the window and curse the day they were born. ;;D

it truly looks amazing man. remind me, how old are you and how long have you been on meds?

Tryout

Tryout

Thanks, guys - sorry I'm busy. 32 years, 8 years on FIN/2 on Minoxidil.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Tryout,

did you get any re-growth from meds? Did you notice a halt in your loss or any changes?

thanks.

Tryout

Tryout

No, I didn't notice any changes after 8 years on meds. But I'm really scared to try it without Finasterid.

You know, my worst case scenario is NW3V - so it was possible for me to let Rahal and Hattingenhair work very aggressive on my hairline. Rahal did a great job on me. Even if I comb my hair very slowly I can hardly see a difference between natural density and transplanted density. I can go swimming without being debunked at this point (6 months post OP). I'm definitely on cloud nine.

Please remember: My main concern while talking to Dr. Rahal prior to the surgery was to get this fu €¦scars out of my donor area and get one new thin scar. To get to the heart of it: He has changed my life! Now I'm poor but sexy.

)(_::

But seriously folks: The last 2 years with two hair transplants have been a tough time because of all this hide and seek. With a cap on my head and all these thoughts about rain, wind, etc. - it's over now! And my wife is pregnant. Life is beautiful!!!!!!

At the end of this year I will quit all my forum activities. It's time for a new chapter.

@ Janna: I will pm you some pics in the next couple of days.

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
Tryout wrote:
And my wife is pregnant. Life is beautiful!!!!!!

¬b` That's so fantastic Tryout!! Do you know if you'll have a boy or a girl yet? Well, it doesn't matter, either one can play hockey as I know you'll cultivate a great hockey player.

Most posters "move on" with their life once they feel their hair is in order - really happy for you that you will be able to devote your life to your new child now. Your life will never be the same - but then, there's nothing that compares to having kids...imo.

All the best!

Tryout

Tryout

Hi Janna, thanx! :) No, we don't know yet. It's week 7 now - very early, long way to go...

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi try ouy, looking fantastic do you have any before ht1 pics and have you had all 4000 grafts in your hair line, what area was the grafts placed, cheers NCB

janna

janna

Valuable Member
We never got to see your full result. Any pics now? Your baby must be sleeping through the nights to free you up to read ht forums again. In any case, good to see you resurfaced. My email address is the same if you want to chat. Warm regards.