• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

6500 Grafts with Hattingenhair

D

Ducatisti

Valued member
Hi,
I want to describe my experiences with Hattingenhair on the 23rd of July 2012 in Schaffhausen in Switzerland.
Before my decision to undergo HT surgery I did a bit of research and compared some clinics. There are of course a lot of offers, and Hattingenhair was definitely not the cheapest. They enjoy a very good reputation in the German speaking world and specialize in very large sessions €¦..and knowing that I had a large area to cover I decided to go with them. The general consensus on the German boards is that they understand their job well.
Some months before the surgery, I had a consultation with Dr.Muresanu and discussed the possibilities and options for my situation. We planned with approximately 5500 FU €™s.
The surgery lasted a little bit longer than expected, because they managed to harvest more grafts out of the donor...a bit over 6500 FU €™s were transplanted. I felt no pain during the surgery (well, the first anesthesia shots were noticeable but bearable) and I could listen to music, watch TV and fell asleep for a while.

Two weeks later I had the staples removed which was a bit painful, but it took only about five minutes. On the pictures you can see the work.
Now the waiting time starts. I €™ll try to post some regular updates of the progress.

Regards from Germany

Attachments

• OP pictures.jpg
    OP pictures.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,044
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Ducatisti

Thanks for posting your story and pictures , thats an amazing amount of grafts in one session and should produce a very nice result,the work looks very good as well, I wish you all the very best, keep the faith and looking forward to your updates

Cheers

D

D

Ducatisti

Valued member
Hi Dazzster26,
thanks for your comment. Yes, I'm pleased for this result and looking forward for the upcoming new hairdress :)
The surgery was about 13 ours -a really long time..., but it's worth it!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
From the Op pictures shown it looks like very nice coverage and judging on Hattingen's other work this should make for an exceptional end result.

Welcome to the forum i look forward to following your progress.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks for posting about your experience. We'd like to see more work and results from Hattingen. Hope you are able to update us with your progress. 6500 grafts should produce quite a transformation. Heal well.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ducatisti.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience.Hattingen do produce great natural results and i`m sure you will get a great result with that amount of grafts.Its good to hear that the whole procedure went smoothly and you did not feel anything.

I`ll look forward to following your progress.

All the best.

Bm.

B

brisck1

Any updates Ducatisti? I'm thinking of going in for a large session at Hattingen, like yourself, and am eager to hear how you are getting on!

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hopefully, he'll be on soon to give us an update on his progress. He should be experiencing some noticeable growth at 4 months.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Any updates dude, the work looked great and I'm itching to see how things are progressing.