• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

9 Mos Result-60 yr old Female - Dr. Ron Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
This local female was referred to SMG by her hair stylist who had seen couple patient's of SMG at his salon. Recently when she had gone to get her hair trimmed and styled, he was so thrilled by her results that he told her she had to make a stop at SMG for Dr. Shapiro to take a look himself. She has more thickening to come so hopefully she'll make another stop or two to get more progress pictures.

Her hair was slightly sprayed wet for the before pictures and 1 day post op pictures to see into the thinning area. It would have been ideal to spray her hair to achieve the same look in the after photos but she had just come from the stylist.

1465 Grafts/2995 Hairs

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Beautiful result. I'm sure that she is super stoked. I would imagine that you are getting many more females as clients. Hmmm.....gives me an idea of a good marketing plan. Anyways....

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
What's the marketing plan????? Use you as a lure?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
A very good result, filled in that patch nicely. The hair stylist has done a good job to, the new colours really suit her. She seems a bit more fashionable 9 months post op as well, she's gone from a purple velvet, to a nice summer dress, beautiful. :)

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
love your comment Shang ;-)
great work Janna, you get amazing feedback
not only from people involved in business
it is very hard to work avoiding damage and plant between long, existing hair
¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very good,she must be thrilled with it and at only nine months.

Nice work.

bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Janna,did this patient ever update at 12 months plus.

Thanks bm.

A

Amy

If I opted for surgery, would it be possible to have fue method leaving my hair long to hide the area where the grafts are extracted?

Hi
I think that is very nice and useful. If you loss hair please try one time this. If your problem is unwanted hair. so visit that site