• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

9 Mos Update-FUE w/Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
1397 Grafts/2148 Hairs €“ 9 Months Post Op Update €“ FUE Procedure with Dr. Paul Shapiro[/b] We are grateful to this patient who has been exceptionally punctual and reliable with his updates. [/b] He will be coming back at 1 year post op for another round of photos. [/b]
[/b] Below is a link to his 6 Months update with is surgery details. http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=294&forum_id=4 Here are his pre op photos as a reminder in case you don't follow the above link - [/b]

A

AJKV

Valued member
If I'm right this was the first published FUE-case by SMG... Obviously the transection rate is the same like FUT procedures with SMG, that's remarkable!

His hairline looks great, but another style is necessary...;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
LOOKS AWESOME!!!! and i agree transection rate looks superb just like the FUT results ¬b` this guys really cool in my book for popping by to keep us hair geeks updated;)

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
AJKV,

This patient is actually a very "stylish" type of guy. His hair style looked better before we got a hold of it. He had a ton of hairspray in his hair due to coarseness and curl of his hairs. He said he has to spray it down or it looks like he has an afro. We combed out the hairspray to show his density better.

BN,

I agree, he's been very nice about letting all of us follow his progress.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
He is coming along very nicely. Looks great. He obviously didn't need a huge session but the work is worldclass and blends perfectly to his native hair.

NN