• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

A radical change after 10 months

Dr Devroye

Dr Devroye

Valued member
This patient is 36 years old. He came for a consultation which has shown a slow and progressive increasing of the baldness happened in the last ten years.

He has been using Minoxidil 5% since 2009. He prefered to have performed the surgery with the FUE technique, even though I had suggested him to adopt the FUT technique which I find more appropriated to his situation.

Here are the reasons why: the donor area is very dense, he is not going to cut his hair short, the budget is not the same, and the FUT will give a better result in this case.

FUT - 31/01/2011
Number of grafts: 3174
Number of hair: 7351

Repartition: FUT1 = 565 ; FUT2 = 1316 ; FUT3 = 958 ; FUT4 = 320 ;

The final result is amazing.

By the way, the post op pictures come from the patient's camera that's why the angle is different.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
anand wrote:
Not bad. Good work.

Not bad?? Have you seen a lot of results that were much better someplace? IMO, the patient has many things in his favor that helped him achieve this result. Hairs to graft ratio is awesome, great hair caliber and a great doc that pulled it altogether to get a natural, beautiful result. It's tough to get much better than this.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Thats a great result and one that I envy...:)

Dramatic change for the better is an understatement......

Great work

Tim

fanto

fanto

It looks great - i was fortunate enough to meet with Dr Jean, later last year. I found him to be highly personable, knowledgeable and confident. This proves how good he is, if proof were needed.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
The transformation is fantastic, another brilliant result for the Clinic and most of all for the patient, now I am putting expectations on myself after seeing this work ¬b`