• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

about to have 1,500 FUE HT @HDC Medical

W

ws7

Valued member
Hi all,

I am about to get a 1,500 FUE hair transplant at HDC Medical in Cyprus and wondering if anyone has any tips on what to expect before and after, what kind of questions to ask, and especially any tips on the post-op care, as this really worries me.

Here are some stats on me and what I am getting done:

Hairloss: Losing/thinning hair on my crown (see pic attached...if it uploads)
Hair Colour: Black hair slightly wavy

Technique: FUE
Number of Grafts: 1,500
Area to be covered: 8cm diameter on crown
Sessions: 2 sessions over 2 days
Other Info: Not having the recipient area shaved

HDC have been really good so far, especially their Rep Alex. But to be honest I am very nervous about having the surgery done abroad, as I live in the UK and have never had any kind of surgery done abroad, also because my hair is long at the moment, worried about ending up with a patchy transplant as my longer hair may be hiding some of the thin areas around the crown.

Also I am concerned about the post-op care, as it seems really complicated.

Anyways I would appreciate any tips on what to expect, and also some pointers on what to ask and what to look out for.

Thanks again.

Ws7

Attachments

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ws7

You`ll be fine,thanks for joining.

I look forward to seeing your results posted here.

bm.

W

ws7

Valued member
thanks Bigmac,

I am really nervous and your comments have helped alot.

Thanks again.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hey dude welcome to the forum, trust me matey theres nothing to worry about at all bud....its a walk in the park, and going by the many excellent results posted on the forums from hdc you will be in great hands;)

please keep us posted bro all the best

W

ws7

Valued member
thanks dude,

my surgery is on Tuesday, am really looking forward to not having a bald patch! :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Ws7.

Are you taking any meds to prevent future loss in your crown as if you can stop it now the 1500 grafts should be enough to sort it out.

As for post op care,its not complicated at all,HDC will explain everything to you.If you have any specific questions just ask away on here.

Good luck for Tuesday.

bm.

M

myhairtransplantation

hi
i did my HT with HDC . i will REccommend you to stay with them until the 6th day where you start to shower your hair differently.
they are great . professionals andimsure uwill have agreat result

H

hairtech

I have worked at this clinic for a short period of time in Cyprus back in 2003/4. If things are the same as when I was there... which they should be... You should be fine.

Please do not sign any papers that say you cannot post your true results at any time. (Not that they ask you to do this)...

I have seen this before in other clinics... So good luck! ;)