• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Adam - 1500+ FUHT (8 mth update) non balding hairline/vitruvian formula

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Dear forum readres,
Following is an example of a non balding hairline designed by the vitruvian formula.

Patient nicknamed Adam underwent a 1500+ FUHT graft procedure to regain a non balding hairline. His after pictures were taken 8 months after his procedure. He is happy with the result.

Before Before Pictures

Graft placement pictures

After pictures

Donor strip area picture

J

JJ09

Excellent dense growth at 8 months €¦the patient must be happy!

I imagine that applying the €œvitruvian formula € to everyone would not be possible, only for patients with minimal loss and not expected to have much further loss unless; their main concern is the hairline.

Dr Arvind

Dr Arvind

Valued member
JJ09 wrote:
Excellent dense growth at 8 months €¦the patient must be happy!

I imagine that applying the €œvitruvian formula € to everyone would not be possible, only for patients with minimal loss and not expected to have much further loss unless; their main concern is the hairline.
The vitruvian formula can be applied to most patients even with hairloss of Norwood level 5. It is not so much about having low hairlines as it is about the correct proportions and hairline alignment.

S

SemperFi

Valued member
Is it just me or the hairline looks too thick? From these pics we can see very solid hairs and they look a bit "pluggy".

Most apparent on this photo:

However, the growth at 7 months is just fantastic. ¬b`