• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

After 2repair surgeries for lowhairline extraction

S

Siva S

Hi brothers,

I'm from india.. I had ht on sep'19 for my small frontal baldness eventhough I don't need ... but it ended up with botched results...

So I underwent 2sessions of repair surgeries to correct low-lying hairline in another reputed clinic..But still some hairs are growing on extracted area...

Also on leftside I have wrong angled hairs

Should I go another repair one session or laser really help for removal..

Some dermats says laser won't to remove scalp hairs...

1st pic left side(I have more concern of wrong Angled and hairs growing in extracted area again)

2nd pic straight view...

3rd pic right side(okay, less concern of having doubles)

Also tell how to manage kinky hairs of some after ht... usually I have straight hairs...

I'm under extreme depression from last 2yrs

Please help,,,

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_133344.jpg
    IMG_20210823_133344.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20210823_133402.jpg
    IMG_20210823_133402.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20210823_133413.jpg
    IMG_20210823_133413.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 202
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have pictures from all of your surgeries?
Removing the remaining hairs with laser is possible. It may take more than one attempt.
When grafts are placed at an incorrect angle they are more difficult to remove. They are not in their natural position, this makes finding the whole graft and removing it trickier.

kinky hairs can take up to 18 months to fully mature and return to their normal characteristics. If they stay kinky, chances are they’ve been implanted incorrectly.

S

Siva S

Do you have pictures from all of your surgeries?
Removing the remaining hairs with laser is possible. It may take more than one attempt.
When grafts are placed at an incorrect angle they are more difficult to remove. They are not in their natural position, this makes finding the whole graft and removing it trickier.

kinky hairs can take up to 18 months to fully mature and return to their normal characteristics. If they stay kinky, chances are they’ve been implanted incorrectly.
Sorry bro... During those periods when I was in stress... I deleted al the previous surgery pics of mine...

Laser really helps??? Anyone of in our forum have been experienced laser removal

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Laser can but it’s not guaranteed. Plus if it’s not a medical centre chances are you won’t get anaesthesia which means it’s going to be painful.
It can also damage other follicles nearby if not done correctly.
What about trying to have them punched out again?

S

Siva S

Laser can but it’s not guaranteed. Plus if it’s not a medical centre chances are you won’t get anaesthesia which means it’s going to be painful.
It can also damage other follicles nearby if not done correctly.
What about trying to have them punched out again?
Yes bro Im thinking to go another one session...