• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Alan Hansall (tyronne dobbs) to have a second HT tomorrow after success of his first

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Nice find bullitnut! Nice to see another celebrity talking about the impact of hair loss and that having a transplant is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. I like his cheeky tweet to Dr. Farjo. No pressure then!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I agree, i like Alan he seems like a genuine guy which is cool and it's good he's sharing his experience and isn't ashamed or embarrassed. Had to laugh at the press reporting it though with the headline stating he's showing of his results already. That's some speedy growth:ROFLMAO:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...all-shows-results-SECOND-hair-transplant.html

His hairlines going to look great though....can't wait to see it progress on Corry.

I bet him and David Platt have some interesting conversations having both recently had surgery.

I have a feeling Steve Macdonald won't be long now:ROFLMAO:

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
We'll certainly have no trouble following his progress. Wonder if the writers ever consider referencing it in the script. Maybe a character saying something like: "You look different, got a new haircut?"

I haven't watched Corrie in years but yeah, from memory Steve McDonald could do with some work!