• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Amann - 6000+ grafts (FUHT + FUSE + BHT)repair : 5 mth update

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Patient nicknamed Amann had recieved an unaesthetic, pluggy hair transplant from some other clinic. Apart from the unnatural appearance of the plugs, his scalp donor had also been severely depleted. He underwent a corrective hair transplant at our clinic using scalp, beard and body donor hair (6000+ grafts). 5 months after his procedure, Aman is happy with the progress and no longer needs to wear a cap.

Before pictures

After 5 months pictures

Beard donor area (before extraction picture)

Beard donor area (5 months after extraction picture)

Regards,
Dr. A

W

wylie

Valued member
Those are excellent quality photos. I dont see any of what the patient looked like with his hair before his head was shaved or any post op photos of where his donor was extracted, but this case is a great repair case to follow, due to the damage from the previous work. Thanks for posting this photos and please update this thread (as applicable, or when more results appear).

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Still kind of difficult to see that major transformation as his hair is kept so short but the work looks good and definitely a major difference from the prior situation. It would be nice to see longer hair but not much you can do about that if this is his choice. Thanks for the post.

NN

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Looks good i think the short haircut looks good,i would like to see some pics of the beard donor area just a few days after surgery..

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Tremendous transformation already at 5 months. I have few questions -

How many days did this procedure take?

Can you give us a breakdown of the number of scalp, body and beard hairs used?

Also, can you clarify what FUHT AND FUSE stands for? Thank you in advance.