• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any dealings with this clinic?

A

andy_87

Valued member
Afternoon folks, I have been given a price for a small Fue session to fill in my temple areas and make my hairline more symmetrical, the session would extract 2000 hairs from the donor area, the cost is £3000, does this sound a good price? It's a company called DHI in Glasgow anyone had dealings with this clinic? Thanks andy

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
There’s a couple of patients on here who used this clinic….£3000 is a very good offer.…Is that 2000 grafts or 2000 hairs?

M

mania

I think the price of 3000 pounds for 2000 hairs is reasonable for the UK. This will be 800-900 grafts if you have a graft ratio of around 2.2.

A

andy_87

Valued member
Is your temple loss minimal?
Not minimal but not too bad

Snapchat-845671091.jpg

S

smokeybacon

Why is it that when talking about what is needed the emphasis is put on the number of hairs over the number of grafts? Which is the normal way almost all clinics and their patients talk about their result or whatever they will receive. x number of grafts and then that equals x number of hairs with a breakdown of how many hair groups, like, 1 - 4.