• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Anyone fancy meeting up again?

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

A couple of years ago a 'meet up' was arranged in Manchester for people interested in HTs and was attended by quite a few guys; some had already had a HT and othres like myself were exploring the possibility. I have since had work done by Dr Feriduni and Big mac has had another surgery with SMG. The meeting was well attended and gave everyone the chance to talk openly about HTs.

I spoke to BM about another meet up and he is up for it, as is Tommy too. If anyone else is interested let us know on here and we will see if we can get something sorted

Cheers

BW

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

Not sure really, just putting the feelers out to see if anyone is interested. Manchester would be ideal as it is the UKs best city and I believe Tommytoo wanted a tour of Old Trafford;)

cheers

bw

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
best city? depends where in Manchester I guess, some of its a bit nasty

beachboy

beachboy

Valued member
I may be up for it as I'm currently considering another HT and would be interested in seeing some of Dr Feriduni's work and hearing about your experience with him

Cheers

beachboy

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good to me, we`ll need to sort a venue out that is handy for everyone. Be good to see everyone again and possibly meet some newbies as they will be able to see lots of real life results.

I received a pm off a clinic rep who asked if he can attend but i think this meet up should be just with fellow ht patients as its not fair on other clinics if their reps cant attend.They can ask some of their former patients if they`d be willing to attend.Any newbies or present HT patients can always request an in person consultation with a clinic they are interested in.

Hope everyone is happy with that.

bm.

P

Pacman

Valued member
I would be interested in attenting have had no work done but would love to see real life results if thats Ok

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi

How about August/September? Anyone got a suggestion for a venue?

Cheers

BW

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Those months are good for me,not sure re a venue .

Maybe if interested people can state their present location and then we can try to work something out.

beachboy

beachboy

Valued member
August/September is good for me too. Happy to travel to any location that's convenient for the majority.

Z:B Beachboy

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
im good for the 30/31st july,1st aug 20,21,22 aug, 10,11,12th sept, oct 1,2,3 im guessing it will be on a weekend date? manchester is good for me about 2 hrs drive, NCB Z:BZ:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Manchester seems pretty cetral for most so i guess thats probably the best place.Any more takers as it will be great to meet everyone.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Manchester... central ? BigM... not too sure what map of the UK you are looking at... probably one produced by the makers of Newcastle Brown :)

Anyway, enjoyed the meet up last year with you, Janna etc... would definatley attend a more Southernly one next time around...

I remember the meet was good, nice to see everyone, and a must for anyone looking into an HT

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
I may well be interested in this too when the date is sorted.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else interested as i`ve been contacted by a few people who want to go.Its a great opportunity for anyone thinking about a HT to get the real insight into whats involved and what can and can`t be achieved.

B

Bastion

When will a venue and date be set?...... as I would like to attend if circumstaces allow.