• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Anyone tried the Regene Pure supplements or GNC ultra nourish hair supplements?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Been doing a little browsing lately trying to find a half decent supplement for General hair health. The two i found that stood out to me based on ingredients were.
The newish Regene Pure ones pictured below

Attachments

bullitnut

bullitnut

Has anyone tried either of them? I'm not expecting to regrow loads of hair or anything i know most are utter crap i just thought it might be beneficial to add a supplement that could help with overall hair condition and health*nl

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
They do sound like they'd be good for your hair. I'm going to check into them.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I thought so too, was going to order the regenpure but being on Finasteride already and this having Saw palmetto as an ingrediant i am a little reluctant as i dont want to push my luck and grow man boobs or something.....Gonna order the GNC one today.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Let me know know how you get on with it, if you feel it does anything for your hair.

noblokeaboutit

noblokeaboutit

I've been looking into adding a supplement too. I like this Follicle Fuel product, it has a lot of vitamins.
Looked at Nutrafol, too, but it's a bit expensive. I'll definitely look at GNC products now.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Bigmac wrote:
Let me know know how you get on with it, if you feel it does anything for your hair.
In the end i went with the foligain supplements and not the regene pure ones.
Will keep you in the loop, not noticed much as yet.... except maybe faster hair growth which i expected. Haven't noticed any real sides as yet though which is cool. Gonna keep on them for a while and see how things go;)