• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Are you looking for right solution for your hair loss ?

A

andyking

I would like to share my hair loss experience with all you guys.
I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and many other things and i settled for Propecia Finasteride since last two years.

Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body gets used to the medication.

I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. I believe your problem is you stopped medication after 6 doses. Propecia is long term medication. You have to continue at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.

I'm buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from emedoutlet.com

These guys are fast in delivery and cheap in price. You get Propecia 1mg ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY for just $16/-

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You got any pictures to show how your hairline has been restored if i`m reading your post correctly.

E

exprtinie

Thank You For The Useful Tips! Also recommend "Myhairway" book, is important to read