• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Asmed Clinic - Dr. Koray Erdogan FUE 2800 Grafts

H

Hammer1010

Hi,

2 years after my surgery, I would like to share my experience with Asmed Clinic. Surgery was done Feb 2018.

First, I would like to say that the clinic is very clean, and you can feel the experience the moment you step the front door. Secondly, I don't take any medications for my hair. I tried Finasteride for two weeks after surgery, and I had some side effects so I stopped.

I also calculated the cost and the idea of taking meds all of my life. I figured out that it's better to do another surgery in the future if needed.

I can just say it's one of the best decisions I made in my life. I would like to thank Suzana who was in touch pre, during, and post-surgery with me, and of course to Dr. Erdogan and staff for making my life better.

Hair Thickness 60 Micron
Hair per Graft 2.12
Total donor capacity 7900 graft

Dry hair, few months before surgery:

Wet hair during preparations:

B.jpeg

Day 1 after surgery:

C.jpg

Day 13:

D.jpg

1 Month:

E.jpg

2 Months:

F.png

3 Months:

G.png

4 Months:

H.png

5 Months:

I.png

10 Months:

10 months.png

Almost 30 Months post-surgery, a few days ago:

M.jpeg
N.png
O.png
P.png

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Hammer 1010. Your hair looks great, 2800 grafts have made a great transformation.
Your hair loss may progress further without any meds. Take pictures every 6 months to compare and check that your hair is stable. Whilst you had 7900 grafts in the donor bank these can diminish over time because most peoples donor will thin out over time.
All the best.
Bm.