• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

bad work

S

scarred5

Valued member
poor is the appropriate word very close race congrats to the victor thanks to the clinic the website and all the great people who took the time to vote in this poll, very appreciative, best of luck to all of you

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Scarred--you will find peace. I wish you all the best. I want this site to grow so that other clinics are also offering such generous gestures and also possibly membership can someday gather money to help others. Everyone needs to work at developing this site to make such things a reality.

NN

S

scarred5

Valued member
thanks for the well wishes and i thought i really only had one friend but realize i have many, made me feel fuzzy inside, i also like this site, kind polite supportive people, i really like the idea of getting something together to help the ones who cant afford to have repair, good luck to you nervousnelly,

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully this site and others i frequent will help members in making the right decisions,be it go for a transplant with a reputable doc,stick to meds or just shave it off.

bm

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Matrix

Glad you find the forum helpful.

There are a lot of guys in the repair section on Hairlosshelp looking for answers and help.Its very interesting reading some of the alternative treatments they are utilising to resolve their situations.

You probably see me posting on there as i think its a very good forum.

Take care bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Wow Bigmac. Very cool that you have allowed a link to another site. I see that many of the other forums are so quick to delete posts that link this site and others. Why not all work together for the benefit of those suffering with hairloss?

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`m very cool NN.:::C

I actually learnt a lot from HLH,helped me make an informed decision during my years of research.

bm.